Get Your 2023 Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit Now!

Experience Winter! With more than 30,000 kilometers of trails, the possibilities for your next adventure are endless.

Get Your Permit Now!

Looking to purchase a Gift Card? Available Now!


To legally access available recreational OFSC Prescribed Snowmobile Trails, Ontario law requires snowmobilers are required to purchase an Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit. Full Seasonal Permits for sleds from model years 2000 or newer are available and valid for the duration of the winter from date of purchase. For sleds from model years 1999 or older, Classic Permits are available and valid for the duration of the winter from date of purchase.

For shorter term access to recreational OFSC Prescribed Snowmobile Trails, Multi Day Permits are also available for a minimum of 2 consecutive days and valid only for the dates selected, with the option to upgrade to a full season at any time during the winter. The upgrade from a multi-day permit to a full season permit applies a credit from your most recently expired multi-day permit. Multi Day Permits and upgrades are available December 2nd.


Read our FAQs or contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at 705-739-7669